Highly Recommended Employment Agency - WE’RE COMMITTED TO SAFETY AND CLEANLINESS!
Worried about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The coronavirus (COVID-19) is ever-evolving in both the U.S. and around the globe. We are watching the release of new information as it emerges daily and qualified sources give us a better understanding of the virus. OSI Staffing has updated its protocols to ensure the safety of our employees.
Just as OSI Staffing is dedicated to the well-being of each customer and worker, we understand that you are just as dedicated to protecting your business as well. An increased emphasis on cleanliness continues to be instrumental in preventing the virus from spreading. As you continue to protect yourself and your business against the coronavirus, please reach out to us if you need our services.
Here is how OSI Staffing is working to prevent transmission of the Coronavirus:
- Implementing recommendations by the CDC, WHO, OSHA and other health authorities to keep the workplace safe and healthy.
- Utilizing remote and electronic means in business.
- Utilizing a strong business continuity plan for ongoing work and a strategy to continue to meet the needs of our clients.
The following are measures you can take to help protect yourself, according to the WHO, CDC, and other health authorities:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based rub.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces with a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Maintain at least a 3-foot distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth or nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough and sneeze, and immediately dispose of the tissue.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider, national or local public health authority or employer.
For more information on the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how you can protect yourself and others, visit:
- WHO: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- OSHA: https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
We are ready to help.
The Best Staffing Fontana - New Jobs Posted Everyday
#1 Staffing Company Fontana - What People Say About Us
Our company has used OSI for office positions and I am more than satisfied with the quality of the people and the service they provided. Our company has not only used them as Temps but has fulfilled the temp commitment to hire them as our own employees.
We sincerely appreciated the fast turn around and professionalism of OSI Team. With the help of OSI we got through our crunch and had our biggest December ever. , I would highly recommend getting in touch with OSI.
I have had the pleasure of working with Jose Vazquez and Risa Yoshida for many years and I have always found them to be extremely professional and knowledgeable about the staffing industry. A tremendous resource to tap into it. I would recommend OSI to ANYONE!
I am pleased to recommend OSI to any company that requires a high volume of temporary staff. The service level they provide is top notch.
A Common Question: ‘Should I Use a Staffing Agency to Find a Job?
There is a growing number of staffing agencies opening their doors and beginning the business of helping companies hire theRead More
Warehouse Safety Tips Every Employee Should Know
What is a warehouse? A warehouse can be any space with enclosed walls and a roof also known as aRead More